Yours Truly,


Photobucket</a>

Siying, 18
5th October
Temasek Polytechnic'10
Accounting & Finance
Oh, and I <3 HelloKitty!

Twitter & Facebook (o^-^o)






Memories,


Random snapshots of my week ♡ / Hi bbgirl! <3 / Nandos + Mad Jack! / Hello Japanese Curry! / Tuesday, / Working @ IRAS / Ramen @ Nex! / Willful much / Exams are coming, / T04 BUFFET! /


Sick ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ /
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 @ 1:13 AM
Didn't go to school today, felt terrible in the morning. Oh no, I hate this :(

Sore throat + fever + body ache.

Feeling better now and I've got to go to school tmrw awwh. 11-6pm!

Jiayou Siying! (⌒▽⌒)

Shall blog on a constant basis w more photos! I prefer uploading photos instead of words (like this post) but I've got no photos recently. Too busy w school work. Oh well, shall take more photos soon!

Goodnight world xoxo ♡

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thanks for visiting, ♥.