Yours Truly,


Photobucket</a>

Siying, 18
5th October
Temasek Polytechnic'10
Accounting & Finance
Oh, and I <3 HelloKitty!

Twitter & Facebook (o^-^o)






Memories,


T04 BUFFET! / 1st week of school! / Taxi ride, / O1O12O1O ♥ / Hello Katherine! ♡ / Christmas Day! / 23rd. / \\ ♡ Selling ♡ / / Two days of shopping w/ ♡ / Mid-sem test! /


Exams are coming, /
Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 12:12 AM


Hi everyone, exams are coming. This means that my holidays are around the corner, yayyyyyyy~~ ^^ Gonna mia soon cos I don't wanna feel stress when I go on twitter/fb lol. Being in A&F sucks to a certain extent as most of the students are super hardworking! I'm not saying that I'm not hardworking... It's just that I'm used to last minute studying and that's so me. Okay, as I've always been saying, 'I'm gonna start early this time round! And yes, I'm gonna do it :)' Stay tune to my good news saying that I started early lol.


Oh, and WoodenRack launched a collection recently! Go and take a look. Like their page & share the collection for free normal postage! And and, if you purchase 2 items, there's a $5 discount! Woooooaaah, awesome? Gogogo shopping ^^

Goodnight world xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thanks for visiting, ♥.